Terms of service
Please read these Terms of Service (this “Agreement”) carefully. Your use of the Site (as defined below), including any ROFG products, software, data feeds and services made available to you on, from or through the Site and its respective sub-domains, or use of ROFG (together with all components, features or downloads related thereto, collectively the “Services”), constitutes your consent to this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, please do not use the Site.This Agreement is between you and Ramon Obusan Folkloric Group. (“ROFG” or “we” or “us”) concerning your use of (including any access to) ROFG’s sites, including those currently located at rofg1972.com. Your use of the Site is governed by this Agreement regardless of how you access the Site (including through a mobile device, computer, television or other platform, device or hardware). This Agreement hereby incorporates by this reference any additional terms and conditions posted by ROFG through the Site, or otherwise made available to you by Ramon Obusan Folkloric Group.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT OR, IF YOU ARE NOT, THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN CONSENT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN SECTION 20 BELOW, REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR ANY OTHER COURT PROCEEDINGS, OR CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
1. Changes. We may change this Agreement from time to time by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Site. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes.
Your use of the Site following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed, and you should periodically review the most up-to-date version of this Agreement. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site (including access to the Site via any third party links); charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
3. Jurisdictional Issues.The Site is controlled or operated (or both) from the Philippines, and is not intended to subject ROFG to any non-Philippine. jurisdiction or law. The Site may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-Philippine. jurisdictions. Any use of the Site is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Site’s availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
4. Rules of Conduct. In connection with the Site, you must not:
– Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, abusive, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
– Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”).
– Use the Site for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
– Harvest or collect information about users of the Site.
– Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
– Restrict or inhibit any other person from accessing the Site.
– Reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, publish, perform, upload, post, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Site except as expressly authorized herein, without the ROFG’s express prior written consent.
– Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
– Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site.
– Frame or mirror any portion of the Site, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Site into any product or service, without the ROFG’s express prior written consent.
– Systematically download and store Site content.
– Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Site content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without ROFG express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the Site’s root directory, ROFG grants to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. ROFG reserves the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice.
You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware and all telecommunications and other services needed to use the Site.
5. Offerings.The Site may make available listings, descriptions and images of events or performances, including tickets to performances at ROFG, , as well as references and links to Offerings. Such Offerings may be made available by ROFG or by third parties, and may be made available for any purpose, including general information purposes. The availability through the Site of any listing, description or image of an Offering does not necessarily imply our endorsement of such Offering or affiliation with the provider of such Offering. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity or timeliness of such listings, descriptions or images (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein). Such information and the availability of any Offering (including the validity of any coupon or discount) are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are for convenience only. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of Offerings, including the applicable colors, however the actual colors you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the purchase, possession and use of any Offering.
6. Transactions. ROFG Learning & Training; Subscription Service. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, ROFG may make available to you, in ROFG’s sole discretion, the Service currently titled “ROFG Learning & Training” through or in connection with the Site, including as part of a free preview. All rights in ROFG Learning & Training (including any music, recordings or performances made available through such service) are owned by us
License. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other applicable terms and conditions imposed by us and/or our licensors from time to time, we hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to view Content made available by us as part of ROFG Learning & Training from the Site to a personal device (e.g., computer, portable device or television) owned and controlled by you, solely for your own personal, non-commercial and private use. You may not use ROFG Learning & Traning in connection with a business or for the benefit of any other person or entity. You agree not to download, except as permitted through ROFG Learning & Training functionality, or otherwise make any copies of any Content. You further agree that you will not display (in whole or in part) any Content available through or in connection with ROFG Learning & Training as part of any public performance or display. ROFG Learning & Training and any music, recordings or performances made available pursuant to such service, is licensed, and not sold. We reserve the right to limit (a) the number of devices with which you can access ROFG Learning & Training or (b) simultaneous streaming. You understand that ROFG Learning & Training may include and/or rely on a security framework using technology that protects digital information and imposes usage rules established by us and/or our licensors, and you hereby agree to abide by such usage rules. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding your access to and/or use of ROFG Learning & Training. Unless we expressly provide otherwise, ROFG Learning & Training and your use thereof are subject to the terms of this Agreement.
System Requirements. Use of ROFG Learning & Training requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time, which such updates or upgrades may require payment of certain fees. Because use of ROFG Learning & Training involves hardware, software and Internet access with sufficient bandwidth, your ability or inability to use ROFG Learning & Training may be affected by the performance of such hardware, software or Internet access. High speed Internet access may be required in order to use ROFG Learning & Training. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time in the ROFG’s sole discretion, are your responsibility.
Subscription Terms. Aside from any free preview of ROFG Learning & Training to which ROFG may provide you access, in ROFG’s sole discretion, from time to time, ROFG Learning & Training is a registered Service.
8. License. For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of your Submissions. For each Submission, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, publish (including through RSS feeds), transmit, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), excerpt, create derivative works of, adapt (including the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies), modify, host, index, cache, tag, encode and otherwise use, analyze and exploit such Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including online and offline promotional purposes, such as testimonials).
In addition, if you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to the Site or otherwise, such Feedback will be deemed a Submission, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential, and that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place ROFG under any fiduciary or other obligation.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses granted in this Section, and that your Submissions, and your provision thereof through and in connection with the Site, are complete and accurate, and are not fraudulent, tortious or otherwise in violation of any applicable law or any right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
10. Your Limited Rights.Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by ROFG to use the Site, you may view one (1) copy of any portion of the Site to which we provide you access under this Agreement, on any single device, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational use.
11. ROFG’s Proprietary Rights.We and/or our licensors and suppliers own the Site, including all text, audio, graphics, music, video, data, images, software and web site appearances, design, interactive features and other materials available through or in connection with the Site (collectively, “Content”), which is protected by proprietary rights and laws. Our trade names, trademarks and service marks include “RAMON OBUSAN FOLKLORIC GROUP,” “ROFG,” and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos on the Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any right to use any trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos without the express prior written consent of the owner. You acknowledge that any use or reproduction of Content or any trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos by you, except as expressly permitted herein, will result in irreparable damage and you hereby consent to the entry of injunctive relief against such use.
12. Third Party Materials; Links.Certain Site functionality may make available access to information, products, services, advertisements and other materials made available by third parties, including Submissions (“Third Party Materials”), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including via links. By using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route and transmit to you the applicable Third Party Materials.
We neither control nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Materials, including the accuracy, validity, timeliness, completeness, reliability, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness or safety of Third Party Materials, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain Third Party Materials may, among other things, be inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to be a representation or warranty by ROFG with respect to any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials (in whole or part) through the Site at any time. In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the Site does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Materials, nor does such availability create any legal relationship between you and any such provider.
YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (SUCH AS TERMS OF SERVICE OR PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS).
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) THE SITE AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OFFERINGS, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY; AND (B) THE ROFG DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OFFERINGS, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS AND OTHER MATERIALS, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. ALL DISCLAIMERS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH ROFG AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “AFFILIATED ENTITIES”), AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.
While we try to maintain the timeliness, integrity and security of the Site, we do not guarantee that the Site is or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of any such alteration, contact us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of such alteration and its location on the Site.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ROFG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF SUBMISSIONS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY SUBMISSIONS), EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES; (B) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ROFG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OFFERINGS, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS OR OTHER MATERIALS, INCLUDING FROM ANY VIRUS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH OR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE FROM ANY DOWNLOADS; (C) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OFFERINGS, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS OR OTHER MATERIALS, IS TO STOP USING THE SITE; AND (D) THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ROFG FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE GREATER OF (I) THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO ROFG TO USE THE SITE, AND (II) TWENTY DOLLARS ($20.00). ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH ROFG AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.
16. Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ROFG and the Affiliated Entities, and their respective successors and assigns, from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, deficiencies, costs, expenses and fees (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site (including all Content, Offerings, Services and Submissions); and (b) any violation or alleged violation of this Agreement or the law of any jurisdiction by you.
17. Governing Law; Arbitration. The terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of the Philippines and the Metro Manila, Philippine area, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location. EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT, ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY ASPECT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ROFG, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WILL BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF IN A COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY AND YOU AGREE THAT ROFG AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY A JURY. SUCH DISPUTES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO INTERPRETATION OR APPLICATION OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION, INCLUDING THE ENFORCEABILITY, REVOCABILITY OR VALIDITY OF THE ARBITRATION PROVISION OR ANY PORTION OF THE ARBITRATION PROVISION. ALL SUCH MATTERS SHALL BE DECIDED BY AN ARBITRATOR AND NOT BY A COURT OR JUDGE.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
18. Filtering.We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_content-control_software_and_providers. Please note that ROFG does not endorse any of the products or services listed on such site.
19. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also contact us by writing to The 094 Road 4 Pildera 2 NAIA, Pasay City, Metro Manila or by calling us at (+632) 853 0794.
20. Export Controls.You are responsible for complying with the Philippines export controls and for any violation of such controls, including any Philippine embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are not (a) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country subject to a PH government embargo or other restriction, or that has been designated by the PH government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (b) on any of the PH government lists of restricted end users.
21. Miscellaneous.This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Ramon Obusan Folkloric Group. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under this Agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular shall have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in this Agreement shall be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and Ramon Obusan Folkloric Group relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Ramon Obusan Folkloric Group relating to such subject matter. Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the Site or by e-mail (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Ramon Obusan Folkloric Group will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.